A super easy refrigerator keto fudge that only uses a few on-hand ingredients. This creamy, rich keto fudge recipe can be frozen and the recipe can be doubled or tripled.
For more recipe ideas check out my Keto Recipes.
If you’re following the keto lifestyle and you have a sweet tooth you’re going to want to make a batch of this keto fudge to keep in the refrigerator or freezer. It’s super sweet and just one square of this keto chocolate fudge will curve any cravings you have for sweets.
The thing that I love most about this keto fudge recipe is that it’s super simple and you don’t need any fancy equipment or a candy thermometer to make it. This recipe can easily be made using a microwave but if you don’t have a microwave you can heat up the butter and keto chocolate chips on the stove.
Keto Fudge Options
If you like your fudge a bit on the fancy side you can add the following ingredients as mix-ins. Just note that the total macros including the carbs may change depending on which ingredient you add to your keto fudge recipe.
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- peppermint extract
- almond extract
The base keto fudge recipe is amazing as is but sometimes you want something a little extra. Any of the options above are delicious add-ins.
How to make keto fudge
- Melt butter and sugar free chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute. If you don’t have a microwave, you can melt them together on the stove.
- Stir until all chocolate chips are melted. Heat for an additional 30 seconds if needed.
- Add in powdered sugar-free sweetener, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until combined. If desired, add your add-ins (listed above) and stir.
- Spoon keto fudge into a parchment paper lined 4X4 square dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Remove the parchment paper from the dish and using a sharp knife, cut into 25 squares.
You can cut this keto chocolate fudge into smaller or larger pieces depending on your preference. Just make sure to divide the total macros and carbs by the number of pieces you cut.
How to store keto fudge
This keto chocolate fudge is basically a refrigerator fudge. It melts easily and needs to be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. It can last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer. Make sure to store this keto fudge in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.
Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- Lily’s makes a low carb keto chocolate chip
- Explorado Market – Keto Chocolate Chips
- Lakanto Sugar Free Chocolate Bars
- 90% dark chocolate, chopped
Any sugar free chocolate sweetened with Stevia and/or Erythritol (both sweeteners are a zero carb sugar sweetener) work in this keto fudge recipe.
Dairy Free Keto Fudge
If you need a dairy-free keto fudge recipe make sure to use dairy-free keto friendly chocolate chips or chocolate and coconut oil. You can melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips together the same as you would the butter. You can also use a dairy-free butter. Because this is a refrigerator fudge, it will solidify when you chill it. Make sure to store this keto chocolate fudge in the refrigerator or freezer otherwise it will melt.
Did you make this keto fudge recipe? If so please leave a starred rating and a comment below letting us know what you thought. Did you add in any of the mix-ins?
Nutrition Information: Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 25Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gSugar Alcohols: 1gProtein: 0g