Marinated and grilled keto pork chops are a simple and delicious entrée that the whole family will enjoy.
Pork is a low carb protein and easy to prepare with this 6-ingredient recipe.
I am having a hard time deciding if I like this recipe the best or if my Keto Cod is the better dinner.
KETO PORK CHOPS RECIPE
I’m giving you another simple but delicious dinner recipe here that you can make on the grill or in the oven.
Keto Pork Chops will quickly make it to the top of your favorite recipes list once you see how easy this recipe is to make and how quickly everyone eats it up.
When it comes to Keto cooking, I find that simple is often better. Why spend a lot of time and effort on a meal if you don’t need to? This recipe fits that philosophy perfectly.
A simple marinade is what makes this low carb pork chop recipe shine.
INGREDIENTS IN KETO PORK CHOPS
Pork Chops - You can use bone in or boneless pork chops with this recipe.
Rosemary - Use fresh if you have it, but dried works too. Rosemary is lovely with pork and poultry too. I always have some on hand.
Salt - Add the amount called for in the marinade recipe, and then season to taste before eating.
Pepper - Where there is salt there is pepper. Here it adds just the right amount of spice.
Olive Oil - for best flavor, use your best extra virgin olive oil. You could also use avocado oil for a dose of healthy fat.
Lemon Juice - This adds acidity to the pork and also acts as a meat tenderizer.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you.
HOW TO MAKE KETO PORK CHOPS
- Place pork chops in a glass container. Add the remaining ingredients and turn the pork chops to coat.
- Let the pork chops marinate.
- Heat your grill.
- Grill porkchops as directed in the recipe below until they are done.
- Remove from the grill and let rest before serving.
For the complete list of ingredients and instructions, please see the recipe below.
CAN I EAT PORK CHOPS ON A KETO DIET?
Yes, you can eat pork on a keto diet. Fatty meats are generally a keto staple because of their macros.
A 4 ounce pork chop will have approximately 30 grams of protein, 16 grams of fat. and 0 carbs.
BAKING PORK IN THE OVEN
This keto pork chop recipe is delicious on the grill, but if you’d rather cook your pork chops in the oven you definitely can.
Bake marinated pork chops 375F for 14-16 minutes for pork chops ½-1-inch thick.
TIPS FOR COOKING PORK
For Safety, the USDA recommends cooking pork to an internal temperature of 145°F, followed by at least a 3 minute rest. The resting time will add a few more degrees of temperature, but also allow the juices inside the meat to redistribute.
Grilling Pork chops at High heat keeps them from drying out, as the heat from the grill sears the outside of the meat, holding the juices in.
Choose bone-in pork chops when you can. Keeping the bone in keeps your meat juicer and more flavorful.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH KETO PORK CHOPS
Serve up some healthy side dishes to make this recipe a full, satisfying meal.
Here I’m serving the Pork Chops with some simple green beans topped with bacon.
Try my Keto Cheddar Biscuits for a yummy keto bread side.
Keto Brussels Sprouts would be delicious with this pork recipe too.
Did you make this Keto Pork Chops recipe? Please leave a comment below letting me know what you thought.
- 1 lb. pork chops
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (dried or fresh)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place pork chops in a glass container. Add the remaining ingredients and turn the pork chops over to coat.
- Let the pork chops marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat your grill.
- Grill porkchops for 6-10 minutes each side (depending on how thick they are) or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F- 160°F.
- Remove from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- You can use bone-in or boneless pork chops to make these keto pork chops
- Either fresh or dried rosemary will work in this recipe.
- Olive oil adds the best flavor, but you can substitute avocado oil in this recipe instead.
- Don't skip the resting step. This keeps your pork from drying out.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 328mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 29g
The nutrition information for this recipe is an approximate total per serving. Please double check the nutrition information for your exact ingredients and brands.
Ingredients you'll always find in our pantry: